Saturday, June 9, 2012

Can I Get Please Get Your Vote?

I'm taking part in the Korkers Footwear/Chucking Line and Chasing Tail "Visor Fly Box" photo contest.

My picture will have my name on it (Tyler Comeau), and I hope you check it out and vote. Simply find my picture in the "Chucking Line and Chasing Tail" photo contest album and like it! The top three vote getters win some sweet Korkers swag. And if you know me and my affinity for my Korkers Chrome wading boots, then you certainly know how stoked I'd be to own more wonderful Korkers products.

Korkers Facebook Page

You should totally vote for my visor box... Cliff Products all the way!


UPDATE 6/13... First Place WINNER! Definitely not the gnarliest visor box but thanks to friends, it's a winner! Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment