Saturday, February 2, 2013

To my friends in Eastern Washington...

My job is a fantastic one...

I work my tail off to save fish. I meet tons of fishy people. On occasion, I get to fish.

and...

I get to attend the Spokane premier of Low and Clear presented by the wonderful Millsfly blog and Silver Bow Fly Shop (my favorite shop, hands down). I may in fact be more excited for this film than F3T next Saturday in PDX.


The showing will be held on Tuesday, February 19th at the Lincoln Center in Spokane. $5 gets you in the door and there will be a bar, countless raffle items (7 guided trips I believe?!?), and some wonderful conservation groups will have displays on hand... hint. hint.

Doors open at 6 PM and the show starts at 7 PM. I'm sure looking forward to the show, meeting other conservation minded anglers, and hopefully signing them up for CCA Washington.

On that same day, I will be hosting a CCA Inland Empire lunch meeting in Spokane that you're welcome to join, starting at noon. Leave a comment for more information on that..

For more information on the film showing, check out the Millsfly blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment