Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Logo...




I've been meaning to do this since the blog was conceptualized a year ago. I can dabble a bit in the photoshop spectrum and my wife is a certified Adobe Photoshop pro... We sat down recently and came up with this.

I figured that since the blog has reached well over 10,000 hits that the time is right to release the logo. Soon enough Skinny Waders stickers will be available. Stay tuned to get yours!

Also, since I've gotten all fancy and released a logo, you can expect some more consistency in the posting, though there may be a decent chunk of links, fly shop reviews, gear reviews, tying recipes, and some random thoughts. Work has kept me so busy that I have not been fishing nearly enough.

Heck, I may even discuss music and sports a little since I hinted at those topics being a part of the blog upon its' launch last June.

No comments:

Post a Comment